Thursday, April 23, 2009

Last day of comp and racism class

So, I can't believe have fast this semester has gone by. It literally feels like yesterday that I moved over to Tampa.. Now I'm fixing to be going back home. It's pretty crazy. I am excited that I am done with english comp for the rest of my life... & the racism class that I was in this semester. I had my final for the class today. It was only 50 multiple choice questions, most of which were never covered in class. Lame. I think I did okay on it though :)

I turned in all my final papers for english so I better not end up with an A-... I need an A!
Tonight, I'm going to Intervarcity, I'm really excited about it. I can't wait to be back in Tampa next year just so I can go to it every week. It's a really cool thing. Well, I guess that's all for now.
- Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. you took a racism class last semester? that sounds really interesting. Did you like it? learn anything interesting?

    ReplyDelete